Fostering Bio-tech and Health Industries
We are leading the way in building a 'global bio-health innovation base' in Gyeonggi-do.
- • Playing roles of control tower for nurture of bio-tech and health industries (food, medicine, beauty, medical equipment, health care, etc.) in Gyeonggi-do
- • Establishing general support system for Gyeonggi-do R&DB in connection with mid- to long-term strategies for bio-tech and health industries in Gyeonggi-do
We will boost bio-health companies' competitiveness with field-oriented company support and customized research services.
- • Supporting commercialization of biotechnology based on corporate demand through joint technology development and public technology transfer
- • Providing test and analysis services based on advanced research equipment such as material discovery, component/characteristics analysis, cell/animal efficacy evaluation, and prototype development
We are realizing public value by conducting research projects in response to health, environmental and social issues and local issues.
- • Promote public R&D to respond to and improve community problems such as environmental diseases, disaster response, aging society, and eco-friendly material development
- • Support for commercialization of regional resources and fostering of regional specialization and conversion industries
We are striving to foster new technologies and convergence new bio-tech and health industries.
- • Establishing national/regional industrial, academic, academic, and military cooperation systems to support innovative growth of new bio and health industries
- • Running demonstration platform for innovative technology convergence bio-tech and health data-based products and services of 4th Industrial Revolution