Corporate and Science and Technology Policy Development
We conduct policy research to proactively respond to science and technology issues in Gyeonggi-do.
- • Drawing up and researching long-term science and technology strategy
- - Mapping out Science and Technology Promotion Basic Plan for Gyeonggi-do
- - Analyze science and technology issues and respond to current issues
- • Collecting basic data for systematic policy establishment
- - Research, analysis and evaluation of Gyeonggi-do R&D projects
- - Analysis of central government’s R&D projects in Gyeonggi-do - Collecting SME statistical data for Gyeonggi-do
- - Collecting SME statistical data for Gyeonggi-do
We provide information and policy research to sharpen the competitiveness of SMEs in Gyeonggi-do.
- • Establishing and researching strategies for SME policies in Gyeonggi-do
- - Formulating plans to support SMEs’ innovative growth
- - Developing policies to support sales, marketing and export
- - Fostering new industries and responding to current SME issues
- • Drawing innovation agenda that responds to changes in technological environment
- - Analysis of core technologies and latest trends in 4th Industrial Revolution
- - Planning and discovering innovative growth projects
We build and utilize networks for domestic and foreign policy exchanges and cooperation.
- • Establishing cooperation network with innovation agencies of major countries
- • Building cooperation system for science and technology promotion between central government and Gyeonggi-do
- • Running council of research institutes in Gyeonggi-do
We hold the Gyeonggi-do R&D Week with Gyeonggi-do residents.
- • Holding awards ceremony for excellent science and technology and events to open science and technology research institutes in Gyeonggi-do
- • Holding International forum and policy symposium to share best practices in science and technology policies Corporate